BLIZZARD WANTS YOUR MONEY!
So, it’s making it’s way around the net really quick. I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Starcraft-II-Wings-Liberty-Collector-2019s-Pc/dp/B002I0JMB8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1270742973&sr=8-1
The list of crap you get with the CE is:
- The Art of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring artwork from the game
- An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor’s dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War expansion set
- A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director’s commentary, and more
- The official StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks
- StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series
- A World of Warcraft mini Thor in-game pet that can be applied to all World of Warcraft characters on a single Battle.net account
- Exclusive Battle.net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Battle.net profile, decals to customize your units in-game, and a visually unique version of the terran Thor unit
All for the measly price of $99. However, seeing as all other Collector’s Editions of Blizzard goods are actually somewhat “Rare”, it might be a good time to pick it up if you are planning on selling it to some poor fool that wasn’t paying attention on that fateful day when the pre-orders opened, April 8th 2010.